[AFS_OSU] Voting for Foundry Club Treasurer!

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Mar 18 05:15:05 EDT 2017

Hi Foundry Club!

I am excited to announce we have three great nominees for the 2017-2018 Foundry Club Treasurer position: Michael Lee, Akshara Sreedhar, and John Williams. They have all provided more information about themselves, which can be found on the voting ballot.

Please go to the following link to cast your vote for treasurer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_nijaaoDXcm3Tms_nEfJBhtGrOzPscyymu1Ef2Tj9O5BsHA/viewform

We will end voting on Friday March 24th at midnight! Please let me know if you have any questions and enjoy the rest of your spring break! [😊]

Best,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Sponsorship Director | The Society of Women Engineers
Secretary | Kappa Theta Epsilon
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering
Mobile: 330-858-1563 | hicks.462 at osu.edu