[AFS_OSU] First Foundry Meeting!

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:13:09 EDT 2016

Hi all!

We will be having our first meeting in the foundry on Wednesday, September 7th at 2:00 PM.  The foundry is in Macquigg 050.  We will spend around 2 hours in the foundry.  We will be giving a basic hands-on demonstration of the general casting process that we do.  Please wear long pants and boots/close-toed shoes!  This is a requirement if you want to work in the foundry!  If you are unable to make this time, we will be alternating times throughout the semester and will hopefully be able to accommodate as many people as possible.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and Go Bucks!  [😊]

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu