[AFS_OSU] AFS Scholarship Announcement & Meeting This Thursday 10/21/2016

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:27:07 EDT 2016

All,

The Central Ohio AFS Chapter has announced their annual scholarship contest.

I encourage you all to apply, the required material is attached.  More details can also be found at our website: http://u.osu.edu/afsatosu/

*****We will also be having a meeting this Thursday, 10/21/2016 5:30-7 PM********

At this meeting, the Central Ohio AFS chapter will make their annual visit to OSU for an update and networking.  It would be great if we could have as many students as possible present to represent our club.  They will also be providing food (City Barbecue). Please keep your eye out for a poll to RSVP later today.

At this meeting we provide an update, network and have a chance to hear from some of the leaders in our field.  They will also be collecting scholarships for anyone who has completed it by this time.  You can also turn it in later via e-mail/fax/etc... This is an informal meeting, so please do not be hesitant to attend.  I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Colin