[AFS_OSU] CIC Conference in Chicago Deadline Today

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 11 08:38:33 EDT 2016

All,

As I mentioned last night I need to submit names to Dr. Luo today for this Conference.

When going through our list we have a lot of 3rd year students and very few 4th year or graduating students.

We typically try to send the graduating students as a large component of this Conference is a Career Fair.  However we have been able to send 3rd years who got internships in the past.

Because we have so many 3rd years, I won't be able to send all of you next year (our limit is 4-6 people per year)  So if you would like to attend this conference and potentially get a job offer/internship offer and have a great experience please let me know today by 2 PM.  We still have several spots open.

I urge you to consider this as an option and let me know of your interest by this afternoon!

Thanks,

Colin