[AFS_OSU] Last Night's meeting with AFS

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jan 22 12:02:24 EST 2016

All,

Just to give a recap of the events from last night.

Our Vice-Chair, Adam Hodges, spoke and gave an update to the Central Ohio chapter on our progress as a Club and the activities and future plans that we have.

Following his talk, the scholarship award winners were announced:

-Andrew Klarner

-Janet Meier

-Justin Helton

Congratulate them if you see them!

Also I am trying to utilize our website more often to communicate with our club and the public, please visit http://u.osu.edu/afsatosu to read more about the event from last night

I have checked the statistics for the site, and we've only had 6 unique visitors, of which I know 3 are people I forced to go to the site to make sure the statistics were working.  So please check out our site!!

In regard to our next meeting.  Larry Buergel will be coming to give a talk on pattern making and general design.  This is a CAN'T MISS if you have any desire to make your own designs in the future.  He will be starting with basics and teaching us how we can make more unique things!

Finally, we still need ideas and designs for Comicon! The sooner you get them to me the better.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Colin