[AFS_OSU] Meeting Reminder and Casting Today

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 21 09:52:46 EST 2016

All,

I wanted to send a reminder to everyone that we have the meeting with the AFS Central Ohio Chapter today at 6PM.  The details are below:

    Where: 7007 N High St, Worthington, OH 43085 (Holiday Inn)

    When: Thursday 1/21/2016  6-8 PM

    Cost: FREE, dinner is included

Also, if you fill out the attached form, AFS will pay for your membership to AFS for 1 year!  A great opportunity, just get the forms to me by 4PM tonight (I have to leave the office at 4PM today)

Finally, if any of you have some spar time, I need to do a quick casting for the meeting tonight, If any of you could make it to the foundry today at 2:30 it would be highly appreciated.  Let me know if you plan to attend.

Thanks,

Colin