[AFS_OSU] Officer Nominations

Adam Hodges hodges.388 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 05:53:45 EST 2016

All,

Please don't forget to fill out the poll in the email below if you
are interested in running for an officer position! This is extremely
important in keeping the club running and going for future years, not to
mention a great experience as well! The best thing is that it really
doesn't take that much time to dedicate to being an officer. Sure, some
weeks are going to be more dedication than others or with upcoming events,
but on average it is not that much time per week. Also, please don't
hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about any of the roles or
anything about if you're interested in a position. Also, I will be sending
out an email either today or within the next few days about getting down
into the foundry within the next week.

Good luck on your midterms!

--

Adam D. Hodges
Vice-Chair - American Foundry Society (AFS) Ohio State Chapter
hodges.388 at osu.edu
adhodges93 at gmail.com