[AFS_OSU] Officer Nominations

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Feb 17 12:48:28 EST 2016

All,

Some of you have inquired about the roles and responsibilities expected of the officers.  I have attached our current responsibilities of each of the officer positions.

Each officer position can be expected to be a 1-2 hours per week commitment.  This could involve any of the tasks mentioned in the document or include officer meetings, meeting with local professionals or planning events.

For those who are interested in running for a position, please use the site below to indicate your interest.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sT_Y_O6QoKVTc2vGHLyfTwyjEvX6P7nONQ9NxXUiyRA/edit?usp=drive_web

We will be collecting personal statements in the coming weeks, as of now we are only collecting names for candidates.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Colin