[AFS_OSU] Officer Elections and Nominations

Adam Hodges hodges.388 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 15 13:03:10 EST 2016

Also, to make life easier, you can also express your interest and say what
you want to say at this Google poll:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sT_Y_O6QoKVTc2vGHLyfTwyjEvX6P7nONQ9NxXUiyRA/edit?usp=drive_web

Let me know if you come across any troubles with it!

--

Adam D. Hodges
Vice-Chair - American Foundry Society (AFS) Ohio State Chapter
hodges.388 at osu.edu
adhodges93 at gmail.com