[AFS_OSU] Officer Elections and Nominations

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:57:42 EST 2016

All,

Believe it or not, we are entering the 6th week of the semester and creeping up on the halfway point.  I hope you are all doing well so far and are acing your first set of Midterms...keep plugging along and it will be Spring Break in no time!

However, this does mean that we are coming up on election season.  We will be electing 3 new officers for the Foundry Club for the 2016-2017 academic year.  The three positions are:

            -Vice-Chair

            -Treasurer

            -Secretary

If you would like to run for office, all you need to do is send Adam Hodges (Hodges.388) AND myself (ridgeway.38) an e-mail letting us know what position you would like to run for.

In order to run for office, you must meet the following requirements

            -Be a Full time student

            -Be able to complete the full term of officership  (i.e. A student for the entire 2016-2017 academic calendar.)

            -Complete all the tasks of your position...more to come later...

There is no restriction on major or grade to be eligible to run for an officer position in our club, so if you would like to run, please do not hesitate to do so.  Each person running for a position will be given a 500 word space to make their case as to why they are a deserving candidate, from which we will have an online voting poll.

We will be accepting nominations from now until February 26th.  After this we will have a 1-2 week voting period and hopefully we will announce the winners of the new positions right around the time of Spring Break.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Colin