[AFS_OSU] AFS Comic-Con Trinkets Machining

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:46:55 EST 2016

All,

Thanks for those who were able to come out today, it was a huge help!

We were able to cast roughly 12 castings that we can present to the Central Ohio Chapter.  We were shooting for 15, so we may do one more casting tomorrow if anyone has time.

The castings still need to be cleaned up a bit, sanded and sprues cut off.   So I will need a few more volunteers to come try and machine these down.

If you have time please send me a message and let me know when you are available to try to do some prep work for these.

Reminder, these need to be completed by Friday afternoon.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Colin