[AFS_OSU] Recap of Welcome Meeting

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Aug 26 07:49:58 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out to the meeting last night!  We had one of the highest attendances ever and it's super exciting to see all these new faces!

For those of you who were unable to make it, I have attached the PowerPoint with all of the information we went over.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the officers and we will be glad to help.

We discussed that we will be having meetings on a regular basis.  In order to ensure that we can have as many members as possible participate, please fill out this when2meet<http://when2meet.com/?5291066-dg2dG> so we can determine the best time to meet.

If you are looking for more information about the club and upcoming events, check out the website here<http://u.osu.edu/afsatosu>.

Have a great weekend and we hope to see you in a few weeks in the foundry!

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu