[Vwoolf] How to use the Virginia Woolf CD-ROM on a Mac

Edward Mendelson edward.mendelson at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 12 08:43:50 EST 2024

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

To clarify (as this question came up in an e-mail message): the instructions in my earlier post are for those who have physical access to the CD but do not actually, personally, own a copy of the CD.

If you are the actual owner of a copy of the CD, write to me privately for a method simpler and faster than the one I posted. Do not waste your time on the method that I posted, which is relevant only to those who have temporary access, not ownership, of the CD.