[Vwoolf] Major Authors on CD-ROM - Virginia Woolf

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 12:55:56 EST 2024

 This is fantastic news, Edward! I don't own a CD myself, but I know how frustrating it is for those who do. No doubt this represents a lot of work, so thank you.
It would be interesting to see WordPerfect now: I thought it was wonderful at the time, but that was long ago!

Sarah
Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council
Virginia Woolf Society of GB