[Vwoolf] Call for Panel Chairs; Comments requested on Draft Program by April 22; Merchandise closes April 25 for Woolf 2024

J. Ashley Foster foster at mail.fresnostate.edu
Sun Apr 21 14:52:52 EDT 2024

Dear Woolf Pack,

Spring is in the air and the conference is getting closer.  We on the
ground here in Fresno are really having fun preparing for your arrival for
the 33rd International Conference on Virginia Woolf: Woolf, Modernity,
Technology.  A few announcements and actionables on your part:

*Program*
We are circulating the draft program, which is also posted under the
program tab online.  If you have not already done so, please review the
draft program and let us know if we made any mistakes.  Please email by *April
22, 2024,* any comments or corrections.

Draft Program Here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhJ19nMv4TvWFKR-GM4RJW07CFj437mhhNfghyr6NWY/edit__;!!KGKeukY!3pGmHWq4R5YEw-6E9ucxJcYtaFWsGvxONfUWd98fNOE0in4KHkRj2d-zC133gFDVIUSJSpo3B3w-XpEP4XDPdNVxqVz9$ >

*Chairs*
We are calling for volunteers to chair panels.  As you look over the
program, please consider which panel you might want to chair, or you can
volunteer to make yourself available to chair any panel needed.

*Merchandise*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhJ19nMv4TvWFKR-GM4RJW07CFj437mhhNfghyr6NWY/edit__;!!KGKeukY!3pGmHWq4R5YEw-6E9ucxJcYtaFWsGvxONfUWd98fNOE0in4KHkRj2d-zC133gFDVIUSJSpo3B3w-XpEP4XDPdNVxqVz9$ >
Woolf conference 2024 merchandise sales close on* April 25.*  Please place
your orders by then.  We will not be ordering merchandise in bulk, so we
will have very limited, if any, additional stock on hand.

Merchandise Link Here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://commerce.cashnet.com/fresnoem_english?cname=woolf*20merch__;JQ!!KGKeukY!3pGmHWq4R5YEw-6E9ucxJcYtaFWsGvxONfUWd98fNOE0in4KHkRj2d-zC133gFDVIUSJSpo3B3w-XpEP4XDPdAPFKtlK$ >

*Registration*
In person registration closes May 1.  Please make sure to register by then.

*Excursions*
Grant Grove is full; Yosemite still has about 10 seats available.  The wine
tastings and banquet have unlimited seats.  If you are interested in
registering for excursions, please do so by May 1.  You are also welcome to
register family members and friends for any of the events still open.

*Housing*
We still have some rooms available in our hotel block.  To reserve hotel
rooms at the conference rate, be sure to use this link:

Hotel Block
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/rooms/?ctyhocn=FATCSGI&arrivalDate=2024-06-04&departureDate=2024-06-10&groupCode=VWC1&room1NumAdults=1&cid=OM*2CWW*2CHILTONLINK*2CEN*2CDirectLink__;JSUlJQ!!KGKeukY!3pGmHWq4R5YEw-6E9ucxJcYtaFWsGvxONfUWd98fNOE0in4KHkRj2d-zC133gFDVIUSJSpo3B3w-XpEP4XDPdAXzQUBO$ >

Thank you all for your attention in these matters.  We look forward to
seeing you!

Thanks,
Ashley

--
J. Ashley Foster

*She/her/hers*
Associate Professor of 20th & 21-Century British Literature
With Emphasis in Digital Humanities
Department of English
California State University, Fresno
utopias.library.fresnostate.edu