[Vwoolf] Alison Bechdel Edition of To The Lighthouse

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 3 12:56:38 EDT 2023

 Deluxe:
larger than usual Penguin pbjacket flaps... er, that's it, I think
Hope the cover appeals to 'the Youth' (do you say that in the US?), without instigating feelings of disappointment similar to Amal's.
Sarah

Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council, Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB
Twitter: @VirginiaWoolfGB
Instagram: @virginiawoolfsociety