[Vwoolf] Octavia Wilberforce's letters?

Shilo McGiff srm10 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:50:43 EDT 2023

Thank you, Anne. Thank you, Jean. I've passed along your suggestions.

This from Ellen:

Dear Woolf Colleagues—Many thanks to all of you who so kindly offered
suggestions on the Robins/Wilberforce/Woolf connections.  I now have the
information I need for my own research on Robins.  I very much appreciate
everyone's assistance!

J Ellen Gainor

Thanks for all your help--
SRM