[Vwoolf] Octavia Wilberforce's letters?

Byrne, Anne (Soc & Pol) anne.byrne at universityofgalway.ie
Wed Jul 26 04:55:23 EDT 2023

Dear Shilo

In a letter dated 16/2/64 (unpublished)  to Nancy Nolan, Leonard Woolf mentions the following which may be of interest to Ellen.

"I am however extremely busy over what is really a tiresome business. I am the executor of a Miss Robins who was a famous actress and writer.  She left an enormous quantity of papers, letters, &c (sic) which were in the hands of a co-executor, a Dr Wilberforce, who was gradually going through the stuff. Dr Wilberforce died about two months ago and all the material has had to come to me here. I am now going through it and it takes up a lot of time. "

Best wishes

Anne

Emerita Professor of Political Science and Sociology

An tOllamh Emerita, Eolaíocht Pholaitiúil agus Socheolaíocht

School of Political Science and Sociology, College of Arts, Social Sciences and Celtic Studies, University of Galway, IRELAND.

email/ríomphost: Anne.Byrne at universityofgalway.ie