[Vwoolf] Fw: Woolf photo

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Mon Jul 10 15:34:04 EDT 2023

Very neutral and precise!

Vara Neverow
(she/her/hers)
Professor, English Department and Women’s and Gender Studies Program
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717
neverowv1 at southernct.edu

I acknowledge that Southern Connecticut State University was built on traditional territory of the indigenous peoples and nations of the Paugusett and Quinnepiac peoples.