[Vwoolf] New bookseller’s website for Hogarth Press publications

Leslie Arthur lesliearthur at ymail.com
Thu Jan 26 08:26:06 EST 2023

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

Hello Woolfians,

Just a note to let you know that yesterday (VW’s birthday!) I launched my bookseller’s website featuring Bloomsbury-related, Hogarth Press, and editions in the modernist vein. I will be adding new items daily so check back often, or make a request for something you don’t see as I have colleagues who might just have what you need.

Thanks, and happy reading!

Leslie Arthur
Common Reader
Second Wind Books