[Vwoolf] Stella McNichol's transcripts of the Mrs Dalloway MSS?

Marie Claire Boisset mc at clarior.net
Thu Dec 28 11:20:40 EST 2023

Thank you Edward...  an encouragement for me to read more (and compare?)
the (published?) typescripts of PH by M. Leaska & the other (unknown to
date!) by three authors, Mark Hussey included... ☺️  I'd be curious to
learn more about this.

Marie-Claire Boisset-Pestourie
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://link.wisestamp.com/ls/click?upn=vSlrWpDPU0Nq6-2B6JJxDS6lrmMgxuhG497PWNQAmDoIf8zVVr5t4cP6O-2FJvSs-2FoLbB7-2BZ23pCuNKV6pUEcXKP3Q-3D-3DzCrg_duHnCSBhy-2BC4iUq-2F0MTZGtyZ7gsc1Pf1bpCfXoABtc1vXr7G4eGIJj1uRyTojlpDPxd9mYzMm54X9z-2FsCGuyaiFcr30J1VR79AjzSwhmCKGlbQfpHjt4fECQAmotZmPf28dJYa6-2FyyIsugDigNI1kglE1BCn-2BsmhCHHjnLtLQlgy9yCkOT4rg1fMAA6q1JorcExgLL1aGJdv9x2hikIZ8Gvbhi7AjjhGOJ6EsX-2FCqBY2Far3OdYAsZYgfNL81Mfp1qWWWX1Nq6lnAU-2FvVTLqmA-3D-3D__;!!KGKeukY!30mIW8WD0wQrfZYwRRIIWZyjLKi4Vf-ZN-woyViQ039UMmQJdZZ2rLduu6seajAM2q6mBCYjDlIz0A$ >
Address  Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Phone  +33 (0)5 55 88 29 61  <+33%20(0)5%2055%2088%2029%2061>
Mobile   +33 (0)6 38 83 73 21  <+33%20(0)6%2038%2083%2073%2021>
Email  MC at Clarior.net  <mc at clarior.net>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.