[Vwoolf] Stella McNichol's transcripts of the Mrs Dalloway MSS?

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Thu Dec 28 09:43:54 EST 2023

Wussow’s Appendix Two does transcribe the Berg notebooks relevant to Mrs Dalloway (i.e. the 3rd of the Jacob’s Room notebooks, which is labelled  “Book of scraps of J’s R & first version of The Hours”). I assume this is the material McNichol refers to as her having transcribed from photocopies supplied by the Berg.

Happy new year!