[Vwoolf] Stella McNichol's transcripts of the Mrs Dalloway MSS?

Edward Mendelson edward.mendelson at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 27 17:45:16 EST 2023

In her note on the text to the 1992 Penguin Mrs Dalloway, Stella McNichols
reports that she had transcribed the MSS of Mrs Dalloway in the Berg
Collection and the British Library. I know that Helen Wussow’s edition of
the British Library MS was published, but, if I remember correctly, it
doesn’t include the MS from the Berg Collection.

Does anyone know if Stella McNichol’s transcripts survive, and, if so,
whether they could be published?

And a Happy New Year to all,

Edward Mendelson