[Vwoolf] Gisèle Freund's photographs of Woolf - copyright owner

sbarkway at btinternet.com sbarkway at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 18 05:26:44 EDT 2023

Dear Luca

This is what I found out from the Wilipedia page for Freund:

Rights and permissions[ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gis**Ale_Freund&action=edit&section=9__;w6g!!KGKeukY!26WhF8oOkNvcZN4vRZQjDtG4PVgVaZcd9VSKOoWtNW9QYsgqujemMh--d8AvXcjInlrDLBSlYxvrUIz7TRqWlq3G$ > edit]

Freund's estate is managed through l'Institut Mémoires de l'édition contemporaine (IMEC), Paris, France.

You will need to contact IMEC in Paris for consent.

Hope this helps,

Stephen