[Vwoolf] Woolf and Queenie Roth (later Leavis)

Marie Claire Boisset mc at clarior.net
Sun May 29 18:03:59 EDT 2022

interesting comments - thank you all for sharing them.

About VW Biographies, and their comparative merits, please may one
respectfully ask what would make Dame Hermione Lee's "the best one"?

What about Mitchel A. Leaska's (*Granite & Rainbow*, 1998)?

Marie-Claire Boisset-Pestourie

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://link.wisestamp.com/ls/click?upn=vSlrWpDPU0Nq6-2B6JJxDS6lrmMgxuhG497PWNQAmDoIf8zVVr5t4cP6O-2FJvSs-2FoLbB7-2BZ23pCuNKV6pUEcXKP3Q-3D-3DzCrg_duHnCSBhy-2BC4iUq-2F0MTZGtyZ7gsc1Pf1bpCfXoABtc1vXr7G4eGIJj1uRyTojlpDPxd9mYzMm54X9z-2FsCGuyaiFcr30J1VR79AjzSwhmCKGlbQfpHjt4fECQAmotZmPf28dJYa6-2FyyIsugDigNI1kglE1BCn-2BsmhCHHjnLtLQlgy9yCkOT4rg1fMAA6q1JorcExgLL1aGJdv9x2hikIZ8Gvbhi7AjjhGOJ6EsX-2FCqBY2Far3OdYAsZYgfNL81Mfp1qWWWX1Nq6lnAU-2FvVTLqmA-3D-3D__;!!KGKeukY!yycg5qBW0FkqbtX8BBW6YSA2TPgSB6MRay-JuAusO1QxJwI9yuwDexnQdpKYqQbt0fbInkdDJW03ow$ >

Phone  +33 (0)5 55 88 29 61  <+33%20(0)5%2055%2088%2029%2061>
Mobile   +33 (0)6 38 83 73 21  <+33%20(0)6%2038%2083%2073%2021>
Email  mc at clarior.net  <mc at clarior.net>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.