[Vwoolf] Quote source?

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 18:37:43 EDT 2022

 Found on web pages going by the 'poetic' names of:

The Soul Garden Pathway
The Empty Round Table
QuoteFancy
RelicsWorld
Curated Quotes
Gracious Quotes

and, disappointingly, Huff Post. Nowhere scholarly or reputable that you would imagine actually checks their sources before publishing. Who has time for that?
Another candidate for the Misquotations and Misattributions page, Stuart? (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/resources/misquotations__;!!KGKeukY!xkTg0pBZndREUzFQIAD_bGBcKqpBr3KDYiuDVqqCc8v-rB_6mXveWo87TeR8EmC7k0xmvsgjPZ742ETRUGjWksNB$ )
Sarah

Sarah M. Hall
Executive Council, Virginia Woolf Society of GB
Web: virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk
Facebook: @VWSGB
Twitter: @VirginiaWoolfGB
Instagram: @virginiawoolfsociety