[Vwoolf] Woolf conference registration now open!

AMY SMITH acsmith3 at lamar.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:51:05 EDT 2022

Dear friends,

I am pleased to announce that you may now register to attend the 31st Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lamar.edu/woolf__;!!KGKeukY!hpOeCVJXWfwKiCm_4DbFJDSzJ6t2GNOhoImIH95wWVHtLkTwBEDCz8BsLH0gI1PHWqQ$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lamar.edu/woolf__;!!KGKeukY!hpOeCVJXWfwKiCm_4DbFJDSzJ6t2GNOhoImIH95wWVHtLkTwBEDCz8BsLH0gI1PHWqQ$ >. If you are a presenter, please use the "presenter registration" button on the registration page. If you will not be presenting, you may register for single days or purchase a four-day pass by clicking on the "non-presenting attendee" button.

The rest of the website, which will inform you about the features of this year's conference, is still under production (coming soon!). To give you a bit of a teaser, we have lined up four exciting plenary addresses by Beth Daugherty, Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina, Elsa Högberg, and Peter Stansky. We will also celebrate the centennial of Jacob's Room and enjoy a theater performance created by Ellen McLaughlin and Kathleen Chalfant.

It makes me particularly proud and happy that we have presenters from all over the globe at this year's conference. This provides us with a rare opportunity for rich international conversations around questions and texts we care deeply about. I am also very pleased that we have a large number of folks who have never presented at the conference before, including many early career scholars from around the world. And, for all our attendees, we will have professional development programming centered around academic writing and publishing.

This community continues to grow and strengthen, in numbers and in camaraderie. I am grateful for all of the support I have received over the years, and for the opportunity to help us extend it to the next generation of Woolf scholars.

I look forward to seeing you in June.

All my best,
Amy Smith
2022 Woolf Conference Organizer

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.