[Somean] Sociolinguistic Meaning (SoMean) discussion group - SP23

Steele, Ariana steele.870 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jan 6 15:33:16 EST 2023

Hey everyone,

Spring semester, SoMean will be meeting at the same time as usual, Fridays from 11-12:30pm ET, and it will again be primarily virtual (with an in-person option (see below)).

If you are interested in being a part of SoMean this semester, please make sure to attend our first meeting in one week, on Friday, January 13, where we will plan our meetings for the semester. For those attending, please consider 1) a discussion topic and/or presentation you'd like to practice and 2) which SoMean slot(s) you would like. If you are unable to attend our first meeting, please email Ariana and/or Katie with your topic and requested date.

Zoom link: https://osu.zoom.us/j/94792211951?pwd=MDVMZnpEdUVCS1dVbDN4cTU5L3pGdz09
In person location: Oxley 122

Please note, again, that, since Kathryn is still on sabbatical, SoMean is not credit-bearing this semester, so students' participation this semester will not offer you any credits.

Hope to see you all there!

All the best,
Ariana

Ariana Steele (they/them)