[Somean] Greetings from Germany

Mechler, Johanna mechler.4 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:04:28 EST 2022

Dear all,

When I came here in January, I brought a little something in the hope that we would be able to meet in person soon. Unfortunately, I don't know when and if this will be the case, so I decided to share it in a different way: There is German candy (Kinder Bonbons) in the kitchen at Oxley Hall and a calendar of my hometown Heidelberg in the shared office on the third floor (see attached photos).

Thank you all so much for welcoming me to your group and supporting me during my first months here!

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Best,
Johanna