[Somean] Friday: Planning our summers

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:32:20 EDT 2022

Hey folks,

Friday we’re going to talk about our plans for the summer and especially how to enjoy the reduced structure that summer often brings, while still getting done the stuff we want to get done. This will likely wander into the conversations about prioritizing our research  and the challenges of having the important stuff be the long-term stuff. Especially for those of us whose brains have more of an “I do what I want; you’re not the boss of me” relationship to our executive function.

As usual, we’ll meet 11-12:30 at this link: https://osu.zoom.us/j/92375744093?pwd=Z1J3c0s2aTdEbHdjOU0xdXZHT1ovZz09

See you then!

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler