[Sc-aquaponics] Fw: COVID immunity

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:26:01 EDT 2020

Important information for those who have folks visit their farms.

Matt

[The Ohio State University]
Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension

Madison County Extension Office
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
217 Elm Street, London, Ohio 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
smith.11460 at osu.edu