[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: [Extension-misc] Please share as you see fit with your states

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:09:52 EDT 2020

Midwest community,

You will not find any of the live trainings below specifically related to aquaculture/aquaponics, but instead about life, money, and nutrition. Registration is required for these webinars, but they are free thanks to the University of Illinois. Feel free to participate in any/all of them and share as you see fit.

Matt

[cid:DF6221B6-6BF3-4490-9FB4-06DD2F28C24E at home]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>
Ph.D. Student
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office