[Sc-aquaponics] Will Allen Farms-Yellow Perch Fingerlings

tschmitt at willallenfarms.com tschmitt at willallenfarms.com
Mon Jan 12 23:24:28 EST 2015

Good Day,

The following is a little about us:

Will Allen Farms has partnered with Bell Aquaculture and UW Milwaukee School of Freshwater Science to produce yellow perch fingerlings nearly year round.  At this time, we have nearly 800,000 fry from an October 1, 2014 hatch. They are currently 9 grams.   We have an additional 50,000 to 60,000 Fingerlings from the April hatch.  They are about 6- inches with weights in excess of 70 grams

We are hoping to create relationships that will allow  hatcheries to grow Perch year round.  We intend to only concentrate on producing the fingerlings

We employ industry experts in operations, hatchery, husbandry, grow out, nutrition and biological monitoring. Our state-of-the-art, land-based RAS facility uses cutting edge technology

  Our yellow perch fingerlings are farm raised in a controlled bio-secure environment. We do not employ the use of hormones or antibiotics in our grow out process.   We are looking to create relationships with hatcheries that already have markets and would like to be considered in your purchasing needs in the future.

I would like to discuss our hatchery with you.  Please call to discuss at your convenience

Sincerely,

Thomas H. Schmitt, CPA
CFO
Will Allen Farms, LLC

Willallenfarms.com

Cell 414-852-2421
Office 414-328-4678
Fax 414-328-4232

P.O. Box 270185
Milwaukee, WI 53227

3573. S 108th
Greenfield, Wisconsin  53228

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.