[Sc-aquaponics] Food sources and duckweed

Jesse Blom jesse at sweetwaterfoundation.com
Thu Jan 23 16:06:16 EST 2014

Jeff, I think you could get a great response by posting to the Aquaponic
Gardening Community at http://community.theaquaponicsource.com/

If you haven't already :)

There are over 10,000 members, and some people jump really quickly to
answer questions like yours.

Personally, I feed all of my goldfish standard feed from the pet store - I
try to buy the highest quality food, without artificial coloring, in order
to provide the best nutrient spectrum for my plants.

Sincerely,
Jesse
---
Jesse Blom