[Pond-management-news] Ponds at Farm Science Review's Gwynne Conservation Area

Braig, Eugene braig.1 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 20 01:47:02 EDT 2021

Friends,

It's Farm Science Review week!  Ohio State is returning live programming for this popular annual event, one of the biggest of its kind nationwide.  Natural resources-related programming during the review occurs at the Gwynne Conservation Area: https://fsr.osu.edu/gwynne-conservation-area.  You'll find several excellent talks related to pond management (and even on aquaponics aquaculture).  I'll be tending an "ask an expert" session Tuesday, lecturing on Tuesday (assessing your aquatic habitats) and Wednesday (nuisance and invasive species in ponds) afternoons, and exhibiting and fielding questions throughout.  Here's the complete schedule: https://fsr.osu.edu/sites/fsr/files/imce/Information/Gwynne%20Conservation%20Area%20Schedule%202021.JPG.  Feel free to swing by, introduce yourself, and offer your "howdy."  I hope to see some of you there.

Best,

[The Ohio State University]
Eugene C. Braig IV Program Director, Aquatic Ecosystems
Ohio State University Extension School of Environment and Natural Resources
379a Kottman Hall | 2021 Coffey Rd. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3823 Office | 614-292-7432 Fax
braig.1 at osu.edu<mailto:braig.1 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
http://senr.osu.edu/our-people/eugene-braig
My virtual office hours: https://senr.osu.edu/extensionoutreach/ponds-fisheries-aquatics/open-pond-clinic-zoom