[ΦTΣ] Celebrate the Phi Tau Sigma Award Winners at the Virtual Awards Ceremony - July 11!

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 7 16:32:19 EDT 2023

From: Boylston, Terri [FS HN]

Congratulations to this year's Phi Tau Sigma award winners!  Join the celebration as we recognize this year's award winners during the Phi Tau Sigma Awards Ceremony, presented virtually, on July 11, 2023 at 2 pm eastern, 1 pm central, 12 noon mountain, and 11 am pacific times.  To attend go to the Phi Tau Sigma website: www.phitausigma.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.phitausigma.org__;!!KGKeukY!xQ9hM6qrMnxJhFQXBGHoGmwtNnQem480hPrl8of7lxlzbLvVZPyRSmIbWxz6NpN7mGTq8sFoyu1fpppoRbaVqw$>. Or the direct YouTube video link is https://youtu.be/uKqHhHRwq08<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/uKqHhHRwq08__;!!KGKeukY!xQ9hM6qrMnxJhFQXBGHoGmwtNnQem480hPrl8of7lxlzbLvVZPyRSmIbWxz6NpN7mGTq8sFoyu1fpposoyEicw$>.

Everyone, Phi Tau Sigma members or not, is invited. Bring your colleagues, family, friends. Please attend and support our honorees.

Thanks to Lauren Jackson, Ph.D., President; Elena Castell-Perez, Ph.D., Awards Committee Chair; and Anna Hayes, Ph.D., Awards Ceremony Subcommittee Chair for their contributions in recognizing deserving Phi Tau Sigma members.

Regards,
Terri Boylston
President-Elect & Chair, Program Committee
Terri D. Boylston, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Associate Chair
Dept. Food Science & Human Nutrition