[ΦTΣ]Monday July 19

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 19 18:15:14 EDT 2021

Chris is removed. Here is a reminder URL for subscription management. Anyone may unsubscribe at anytime or change options. I will look into making this a standard URL in the signature line, but e-software is not my day job.

I asked the former VP who has the only OREO license plate about the Fellers video. He notes original Oreos were made with lard. We knew all along that we needed to get it out for health reasons. They worked out a formulation to use vegetable oil in the cream icing. Dr. Regenstein won the Phi Tau Sigma Distinguished Career Award in Honor of Carl Fellers and he will be featured before the “White Space Innovation: Opportunities to Transform our Food System” session Wednesday, 12-1pm CT.

I could not find an award ceremony within the IFT FIRST search bots. I understand the Opening Event tonight at 5:30pm CT will feature Fellows recognitions and the Include and Nicolas Appert Awards.  Video interviews were conducted with all the Award recipients including Fellows and you will see each featured throughout the event. LOL.
-k