[ΦTΣ] Unsubscribe from the Phi Tau Sigma list

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 4 18:20:39 EST 2021

Hello Fellow Phi Tau Sigma Members:
That will bring up the "Subscribers" screenshot below.  I am still trying to make the link appear at the footer of each list email. I send this annoying instruction if you need to get off or on the phi tau sigma mailing list without human intervention. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

Best wishes for a new year that will be better than last. The Buckeye nation is pleased to have started the year by quieting the annoying Clemson Tigers<https://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=401240173>. In this pic the Clemson Tiger Cub (1/2) meets the current and a former mascot (left) who no longer fits in the Brutus suit. This is the fate of all who must be sustained by the edible form of the Buckeye, consisting entirely of peanut butter and chocolate.<https://www.anthony-thomas.com/open/peanut-butter-buckeyes/buckeyes> Not sure what they feed the Tigers.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6E2C6.4DDADF80]
-K
[cid:image002.png at 01D6E2C6.4DDADF80]

From: Kathryn L. Kotula <klkotula at msn.com<mailto:klkotula at msn.com>>                                    Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 2:27 PM
Subject: Fw: Response from the Phi Tau Sigma website
Good afternoon Ken,
  Another one for you 'banned' list. Happy Tuesday,
Kathy
From: Kathryn L. Kotula                                 Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 2:25 PM
Subject: Response from the Phi Tau Sigma website

Good afternoon,
  I have received the message that you left on the Phi Tau Sigma website:
"please UNSUBSCRIBE me from the email list. Thanks!"
  I have removed you from the membership list.   We try very diligently to meet the needs of our membership, so please let me know why you wished to be removed. Wishing you the best always,
Kathy