[ΦTΣ]ΦΤΣ & GivingTuesday - please give and put a smile on your heart today!

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 1 10:20:18 EST 2020

Our appreciation to Kantha for her timely and important message. I add these two strategies:

  1.  Use Amazon Smile as we set online shopping records. At no cost to you Amazon donates a % to Phi Tau Sigma. https://smile.amazon.com/
  2.  Giving can be selfish. I made a gift to Phi Tau Sigma to pre-pay all nomination fees from Ohio State. Dr. Kathy K kindly sends me a balance statement, instead of chasing payments from each applicant. It helps grow membership, advances your local chapter, and is appreciated by students who would get billed.
Happy Eat a Red Apple Day -Ken
Zoom<https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee?pwd=Y25xWi9QMDIybWpKenlRbm9uRTBLdz09> link:https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee
Professor Ken Lee | Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  | Skype call: 614.292.7797
Director for OSU Food Innovation <http://fic.osu.edu/> |Improving global life quality by inspiring sustainable multidisciplinary food solutions.