[ΦTΣ] Dr. Carl Fellers Award

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 7 15:37:59 EDT 2020

You may have a welcome message to phitausigma at list.osu.edu<mailto:phitausigma at list.osu.edu> even though you never left. In my annual update of the mailing list I first delete everyone then add members in good standing and lifetime members. I forgot to disable the welcome to new members flag, so my apologies for the perplexing post.

To not waste a good message, nominations are now open to December 1 for the 2021 Phi Tau Sigma Carl R Fellers Award, hosted by IFT. The award criteria is updated this year and there are many in, or about to be in, Phi Tau Sigma who should be nominated.
https://www.ift.org/community/awards-and-recognition/achievement-awards/carl-r-fellers-award

Off topic: I voted today. Early votes in Ohio are the first to be counted on November 3. So if you see an early surge for your candidate in OH who subsequently loses, that was my fault.
Happy National Kale Day -Ken
Zoom<https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee?pwd=Y25xWi9QMDIybWpKenlRbm9uRTBLdz09> link:https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee
Professor Ken Lee | Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  | Skype call: 614.292.7797
Director for OSU Food Innovation <http://fic.osu.edu/> |Improving global life quality by inspiring sustainable multidisciplinary food solutions.