[ΦTΣ]Phi Tau Sigma Awards Ceremony and Annual Business Meeting

Janet Collins jecollins5046 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:54:04 EDT 2020

All- I regret that I will not be able to join; I have an internal
leadership meeting every Monday- wish I could join but right now things are
crazy and it changes daily.

Congratulations to all who have done stellar work this year; I regret the
leadership and members are unable to be in Chicago for celebrate.

My best

Janet