[ΦTΣ]Congratulations to Professor Denny Heldman; Macy Award

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:42:24 EST 2017

This mailing list is and was set to reply-to-sender only (Poster button in screenshot below). The replies to everyone is initiated by the sender.
I have shut down the list service effective immediately as for some unknown reason replies are being sent to everyone.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2789A.DDF540A0]
Happy National Chocolate Cake Day! –Ken

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ | 614.292.7797 |CV http://u.osu.edu/kenlee  | Conference: 712.775.7300 510713# |Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  News http://go.osu.edu/aaas Innoview: https://youtu.be/QRES1VdWfHw