[ΦTΣ][FTS]2015 IFT Fellow and Achievement Award Recipients in Phi Tau Sigma

Kathryn L. Kotula klkotula at msn.com
Sat Mar 14 12:50:04 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,  All that is
necessary is for current members in good standing to nominate folks who meet
the Phi Tau Sigma criteria.  This can be done at
any time of year.
  Towards this end, I
attach all the documents necessary to nominate someone for membership in Phi
Tau Sigma:1) Read the Model Chapter
Guidelines with lists the criteria used by the Membership and Qualifications
Committee when evaluating nominations. 2) Completely fill out the
proper nomination form: Associate Member for students, and Member for
professionals. 3) Review the nomination
form using Guide and Checklist to ensure the form is filled out
correctly. 4) Email the completed
from to the Executive Secretary. I have also attached the
tri-fold pamphlet which can be printed, folded, and given to prospective
nominees to let them know a little about Phi Tau Sigma.   All of the documents, and
directions, can be found on the Phi Tau Sigma website (www.phitausigma.org Clicks ‘Chapters’),
and the links are in every Phi Tau Sigma Newsletter. Best regards to all,Kathy