[ΦTΣ] November 20, 2014 live stream and Twitter feed

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 19 17:19:26 EST 2014

T             Phi Tau Sigma Members
F             Ken Lee

I am pleased to offer all Phi Tau Sigma members free access to the Ohio State DGA Summit.  It has generated high interest so we will include a live video stream on the internet.  Use this URL with the password dgasummit2014 starting tomorrow morning at 8:40 AM.  http://www.ustream.tv/embed/19105454

We will start with a welcome from US Senator Sherrod Brown at 8:45AM Nov 20 and a keynote address by former IFT President Roger Clemens.  During the lunch hour we continue the live web stream featuring a Twitter feed #DGASummit so you can interact with your scholarly questions, tasteful comments or 140 character diplomatic editorials.

Thank you for your continued membership in Phi Tau Sigma.

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ | 614.292.7797 |Past President ΦTΣ http://phitausigma.org  | Conference: 712.775.7300 510713# Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  Don't miss http://DGASummit.com Nov 20