[OSU-SLSR] FW: REMINDER: Service-Learning Grant Workshops Today and Tomorrow

Harmony Cox HCox at esue.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 31 09:50:26 EDT 2012

Hello, SLSR members-

This is a reminder that we will be hosting our Service-Learning Grant Workshops today and tomorrow afternoon. The Service-Learning Initiative, with support from Undergraduate Education and Outreach and Engagement, invites you to apply for a 2012 Service-Learning Grant. Grants are available to any Ohio State faculty or staff that will be teaching or facilitating a service-learning course in the 2012-13 academic year(s). Funding is available to support course development and enrichment, course assessment, and student philanthropy. Proposals are due June 15th, 2012.  Details are available at:  http://service-learning.osu.edu/grants.html.

To learn more, join us for a brown bag lunch workshop. Workshops will take place today (May 31st) and tomorrow (June 1st) at 12pm in 100 Kuhn Honors and Scholars House (220 W. 12th ave). RSVPs are not required. If you need more information, please reply to this email.

We look forward to seeing you this week!

Thanks,

Harmony Cox
Program Coordinator
Service-Learning Initiative