[OSU-SLSR] 2012 Ohio State Service Awards- nominate now, join us on 05/16/2012!

Harmony Cox HCox at esue.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:50:04 EST 2012

The 2012 Ohio State Service Awards

Wednesday, May 16th 2012

9:30am - 10:30am

The Ohio Staters, Inc. Traditions Room at The Ohio Union

2012 Award Nominations are now OPEN!<http://service-learning.osu.edu/2012-award-nominations.html>

Presented by The Service-Learning Initiative

In collaboration with the Office of Outreach and Engagement

Additional Sponsors:

Office of Undergraduate Education

Office of Student Life at Ohio State

Ohio Campus Compact and the Pay it Forward program

The John Glenn School of Public Affairs

A Celebration of Excellence in Community Service and Scholarship

The Awards for Excellence in Community Service and Scholarship recognize outstanding achievements by students, faculty, and community partners in the fields of service-learning and civic engagement. This year, we're excited to announce that we will be presenting the awards in conjunction with the Patterson Lecture<http://outreach.osu.edu/patterson_lecture.php>, sponsored by the Office of Outreach and Engagement. The Service Awards ceremony is free to all, but RSVP is required. Click here to register<http://service-learning.osu.edu/2012-award-ceremony-registration.html>. Please join us for a celebration of the proud tradition of service at Ohio State!

2012 Award Nominations are now OPEN!

Don't miss this opportunity to honor exemplary community service performed by students, faculty, staff, student organizations, and community partners. Nominations for the 2012 Awards for Excellence in Community Service and Scholarship are due by April 6th, 2012. See our previous honorees here<http://service-learning.osu.edu/previous-award-winners.html>. For criteria and online application forms, click here<http://service-learning.osu.edu/2012-award-nominations.html>.

Visit our awards website at  http://go.osu.edu/serviceawards2012

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Service Learning Update Footer]