[OOD-users] Job Composer

Rodgers, Morgan E. mrodgers at osc.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:58:15 EST 2019

Dan,

Thanks for the thoughts; there's a lot in here, but one thing that I'm able to respond to immediately is your 3rd question about system "templates". Starting in version 1.4 we are going to offer an optional whitelist which will prevent users from accessing non-whitelisted directories from certain apps including the Job Composer.

Also in general we would love to see these sorts of questions move to https://discourse.osc.edu/ because that would improve discoverability for newcomers to the project.