[OOD-users] Modify Job Composer to just use a working directory

mludwig mludwig at intranet.techsquare.com
Fri Sep 28 16:08:09 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I fear I may not have a solid understanding of the need for a staging
directory when making a job in Job Composer. I am preparing a deployment
of OOD for a slurm cluster where users have been doing all work through
ssh. They already have years of batch scripts and data files in their
home directory so I would like to be able to have Open OnDemand work out
of these established directories instead of needing to make a copy to
$HOME/ondemand/data/sys/myjobs/projects/{etc}. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Morgan