[OOD-users] Do you use CentOS6/RHEL6?

Ruffner, Scott (jpr9c) jpr9c at virginia.edu
Fri Sep 28 14:01:46 EDT 2018

Not at all anymore - we are on Centos 7.3, which made OOD setup a slight hassle since the apache and shibboleth packages required weren't the default system ones (though available).

We're moving to 7.5 across our production systems in the next month or two, so it will be a complete non-issue for us.