[OOD-users] Dashboard not available for active directory accounts

Franz, Eric efranz at osc.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:39:41 EDT 2018

Andre,

Looks like that error is occurring here:

https://github.com/OSC/nginx_stage/blob/17a315d32849c77f038747ab8b2effae57a71d99/lib/nginx_stage/user.rb#L36

The system user it is looking for is "john.smith" and Etc.getpwnam is likely raising an ArgumentError. Do you have a system account "john.smith" or is the logged in user "john.smith" meant to bew mapped to a different system user like jsmith or john_smith etc.?

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Franz, Senior Web & Interface App Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
email: efranz at osc.edu